Camp Evergreen - Male Jr. High Discipleship Director
Male Jr. High Discipleship Director (Summer Position)
Camp Evergreen is a Christian camp near Sundre AB, that seeks to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus. Each summer we have approximately 1000 campers come through our programs and we get to have a blast with them as we share the love of Jesus Christ. This summer we are seeking people to join our staff team that want to partner with us in this mission.
• This staff member, along with our Female Pit Crew Director, leads our Pit CREW Program which is the first step for campers who want to become staff someday. Pit CREW is our 2 week work crew program for campers entering grades 9 and 10. Pit CREW campers work on maintenance and custodial during their time here.
• Responsible for leading Pit CREW members through spiritual discipleship sessions, personal growth, and fun while doing some of the less desirable work at camp.
• These positions requires a dynamic, creative, and super positive self-starter who has a passion for work, teaching, discipling young people.
Requirements and Assets:
• preferably 20+ years old
• Summer Camp experience is a strong asset.
• Agrees with Camp Evergreen's statement of Faith. Details:
• 4 Month Position (April 30-August 25)
• Pay is based on a monthly honorarium (700-900/month), with an opportunity to earn more through our entrust program or by qualifying for a grant. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this. Staff also receive room and board.
• Camp Evergreen is located near Sundre AB
• More details about Camp Evergreen can be found on our website at www.camp-evergreen.com
To apply for this position please visit our website or click on https://www.campevergreen.com/staffapplication2018 to go directly to our online application process.