Early Childhood Summer Program Assistant - Beulah Alliance
Closing date: until a candidate is found or May 31
We are seeking an individual to serve in Early Childhood Children’s Ministry at Beulah Alliance Church. We are looking for someone who loves kids, has experience working with kids and is highly organized. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
This position is responsible for assisting NextGen staff by leading Early Childhood summer ministry.
- Teaching children in large and small group settings during weekend services in the summer.
- Plan and prepare the summer programming for weekend services for kids in Nursery (3 months – 2 years old) and Early Childhood (Preschool to Kindergarten).
- Schedule parent volunteers alongside of regular Nursery and Early Childhood Volunteer Teams.
- Communicate programming details, including regular emails, lesson plans, scheduling, upcoming events, etc., with Parent and Nursery/Early Childhood Volunteer Teams.
- Assist with other Children’s Ministry summer programming.
Length: 10 weeks (June – August) contract
Hours: 30 hours a week
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Must be available on weekends.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to resume@beulah.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.