Elementary Summer Program Assistant - Beulah Alliance
Closing date: until candidate is found or May 31.
We are seeking an individual to serve in Elementary Children’s Ministry at Beulah Alliance Church. We are looking for someone who loves kids, has experience working with kids, and is highly organized. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
This position is responsible for assisting NextGen staff by leading elementary and pre-teen summer ministry.
- Plan the summer programming for weekend services for kids in grades 1 to 6.
- Teaching children in large and small group settings during weekend services in the summer.
- Schedule parent volunteers.
- Assist with other NextGen summer programming.
- Other duties as assigned by NextGen staff.
Length: 10 weeks (June – August) contract
Hours: 30 hours a week
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Must be available on weekends
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to resume@beulah.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.