Guest Services Summer Program Assistant - Beulah Alliance
Closing date: until a candidate is found or May 31
We are seeking an individual to help lead Guest Services in Children’s Ministry at Beulah Alliance Church. We are looking for someone who loves kids, has experience working with kids, and is highly organized. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
This position is responsible for assisting the KidZone Guest Services Coordinator by providing Guest Services, security and administrative support during summer programming
- Administrate systems that encourage newcomer participation, generate interest in the tools KidZone provides to equip and empower families and provide a method of follow-up with first time families.
- Administrate the system by receiving registration information for weekend services, midweek programming and special events for newcomers and the congregation to connect and access information.
- Create environments for KidZone families to connect and build community.
- Assist in recruiting and scheduling of summer lay leaders in the various KidZone Guest Services Teams.
- Provide administrative support for first time visitors connection, retention, etc.
- Manage Guest Services aspects of registration for events, midweek and weekend programming.
Length: 10 weeks (June – August) contract
Hours: 8 hours a week
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Must be available on weekends.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to resume@beulah. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.