Nike Store Associate
To APPLY: Send resume to
As our Nike Store Athlete (Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world
TO APPLY: Send resume to
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Nike Inc. (“Nike”) and its’ recruitment service provider Alexander Mann Solutions Corporation (“AMS”), respect your concerns about privacy.
Nike and AMS will collect and use the personal data you provide, which will include your name, contact details and employment history usually through a resume, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for retail employment with Nike in its stores in Canada, and if you are successful, for managing your employment contract with Nike . Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other party unless required by law, legal process or law enforcement agencies. Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
In responding to this advertisement you are consenting to Nike and AMS collecting and using your personal data.