Part-time Children’s Ministry “Summer Sundays” Worker
Part-time Children’s Ministry
“Summer Sundays” Worker
We are seeking to hire a Children’s Ministry Summer Worker for five hours a week to assist,
develop, oversee and implement our summer Sunday program for children Ages 2 to Grade
6. There will also be opportunity to train and mentor volunteers to assist with programs.
Qualities sought include:
- A commitment to Christ
- Experience in and/or a passion for ministering to children
- Leadership gifts including administration, coordinating and relational abilities
- A team player who is able to work well with staff and volunteers
- A heart for discipleship and prayer
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must pass a police security check
This opportunity will appeal to a highly motivated, ministry-oriented individual seeking a short
term ministry opportunity. The position is 6 hours a week (approximately 3 hours preparation
time during the week and 3 hours on Sunday morning) at a rate of $15.00 per hour.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates. Dates of Employment are between June 18,
2018 and August 26, 2018
Please send your resume and references to:
Steele Heights Baptist Church
Application deadline: April 27, 2018
Note: We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in applying for this
position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.