Summer Program Staff Job Posting
We would like to post the following on your Job Registry. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! Job Description:
· Under the direction of the Discipleship Directors and Program Director, each Program Leader will be directly running a specific area of the summer program. They will be given responsibilities that require leadership initiative, inter-relational skills, as well as the development of problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Each Program Leader will participate in leadership training prior to the start of summer camps. The training will focus on spiritual and character formation, servant leadership and necessity of developing others.
· Throughout the summer, Program Leaders will be expected to complete assigned textbook readings, attend Program Leader meetings that will have focused discussions on the assigned readings, and participate in a 1-on-1 mentoring relationship with their Leadership Intern.
· Program Leaders oversee 3-4 students who are participating in the Mentorship Training Program, training and equipping them in their particular area of camp programming, giving MT’s opportunities to serve and lead.
· Program Leaders will be expected to be mature in their faith and exhibit an active pursuit of a deepening relationship with God and be able to help others do the same. Spiritual role modeling is absolutely vital. A good work ethic and a servant attitude is also necessary in this position.
· Throughout the summer, each Program Leader will be observed for potential to serve in the future as a Leadership Intern.
· At the end of the summer each Program Leader will be evaluated by the Leadership Team and Program Director for the purpose of continued growth as a leader and the possibility for future service at Green Bay as a Program Leader or Leadership Intern.
· Each Program Leader should leave this program with a deepened intimacy in their relationship with Christ and a deeper understanding of themselves, their strengths, weaknesses and character traits. A well, they will have experienced deep personal growth and character formation, and an increased confidence in their ability to lead others.
We are looking for passionate, fun-loving, team oriented, church-going, Jesus-loving staff. You should love kids and family, dressing up, playing crazy games, staying up late, getting up early (you don’t have to love it, it’s just part of the gig), serving others, working with awesome people. But MOST OF ALL, we want you to love showing and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all of our campers and guests. We are inviting you to learn about yourself, learn about God, deepen your relationship with Jesus, develop valuable leadership skills, and experience an atmosphere of community and passionate living for God.
Green Bay Bible Camp firstname.lastname@example.org
250 768 5884 Phone
250 768 5828
Changing lives since 1954!