Now you can GET PAID to GET IN THE GAME! Becoming a GC will allow you to get involved and meet new people in the league each night. This is a great opportunity to be a leader and help coordinate ESSC league nights!
On site coordinator for the following sports:
- Floor Hockey
- Beach Volleyball
This position involves overseeing the games at the gym, setting up the equipment, meeting team captains, starting games, monitoring the action by calling plays or penalties as required and filing game reports to the ESSC office. This is an active job, requiring 2-4 shifts per week.
- Arrive at gym 15 minutes prior to 1st game
- Organize equipment; get ready for the games
- Introduce the captains before the game; discuss key rules, set expectations
- Monitor the games by assigning penalties/fouls as required, moving along the floor with the action and keeping score
- Complete a game report for each game and submit them online to our website the following day by midnight.
Training begins seasonally. We have 4 seasons annually. Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
Successful coordinators may work year round; positions may continue into the next season depending on the employees' success in the position.
4-16 hours per week. We have shifts available any day of the week. GCs decide their own nights and hours they would like to work at the beginning of the season.
Rate of Pay
$16.50/hour to start. Raises are available after 2nd, 4th and 8th season. A successful long term GC will reach $19.00/hour going into their 9th working season with the club. Season End Bonuses are also available ($0.50-$1.00 per every hour worked, Playing Bonus if GC’ed and played with the club in the same season).
- Punctual with reliable vehicle
- Sports background
- Strong email communication skills
How to Apply
All applicants must complete the Online Pre-interview form. Please attach your resume and cover letter at the bottom of the pre-interview form. Attn. TJ Fairall, Field Staff Manager.