Member Service Representative
Member Service Representative – Part-time
Christian Credit Union, Lethbridge
Christian Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative dedicated to serving our Christian Community and promoting Biblical Stewardship. We offer all the banking, lending and investment services you need in a financial institution including advanced technology to bring us closer to you.
We are seeking a dynamic, service orientated individual to join our team in the capacity of a Member Service Representative. As a Member Service Representative I (MSR), you are part of a dynamic retail branch team. Your job is to make everyone feel welcomed from the moment they enter our Lethbridge Branch and assist them with their day to day banking needs. This is a 0.6 FTE position.
What does an MSR do?
- Plays a critical role in delivering personalized service.
- Builds relationships with our members and helps them complete banking transactions like deposits, withdrawals, loan and bill payments, bank drafts, selling foreign currency, cashing cheques and more.
- Begin great conversations to uncover what each member wants and needs and connect them with the services or staff member that is right for them.
- Serves members quickly, efficiently and professionally.
What skills and attributes does an MSR with Christian Credit Union need to have?
- Exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote Biblical stewardship.
- Is humble, friendly, outgoing, confident, responsible and credible with a strong appreciation for strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an aptitude towards attention to detail.
- Able to identify potential problems our members may have and a willingness to lead the discussion to help them see and solve them.
- Portray a good sense of teamwork, display a willingness to assist others and contribute to team goals by offering ideas and suggestions.
- Post-secondary education is preferred, experience is desired however is not required to apply.
Why Christian Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
Compensation for this position will reflect the experience, training and value-add contribution that the Candidate possesses. A competitive benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are also available.
Closing Date: Until filled
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
1619 Mayor Magrath Drive S
Lethbridge, AB T1K 2R4
Attention: Debra Brown, Branch Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org P. 403.328.0711
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.