Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation is Looking for Volunteers!
The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation is Looking for Volunteers!
Who We Are Looking For
- Volunteers with the ability to deliver a 45 min presentation to Grade 5 & 6 students at Edmonton Public and Edmonton Catholic Schools (2 hour time commitment with travel and prep). All materials & training provided.
- Good with children
- Access to a vehicle is highly recommended but you have the ability to choose schools on transit route if needed
- A friendly, approachable, and sociable personality is a MUST!
- Punctual and reliable
What We Do
- Educate sun safety
How Volunteering with us Can Benefit You
- Gain public speaking skills and experience working with children
- Chance to meet new people and nerwork
- Add hours of extracurricular activities to apply towards scholarships or academic applications
- Attain reference letter after 8-10 presentations
Contact: Kami Van Halst