Poster printing prices
How to print a poster
- Send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org, as an attachment. (Staff cannot accept files from personal flash drives.)
- Include the dimensions of the poster in the email message.
- Come to the library and pay for the poster at the service desk. Payment must be received prior to printing. If the cost of the poster is covered by your professor, please have them contact library staff.
Staff and Faculty: Please include in the email message the name of the department/account that should be charged for your print job.
- Library staff will print your poster and contact you (via email) once complete.
Other important notes
- We require 48 hours (or two business days) notice for print jobs. Jobs submitted for deadlines shorter than this cannot be guaranteed.
- You are responsible for the formatting and content of your poster. There will be no free reprints if errors in formatting or typos are discovered post-printing.
- Library Staff are not responsible for editing your work or formatting the poster.
- Printing can be done from PowerPoint, Publisher or PDF files. Note: You must set the poster size within the program before you begin designing your poster. We often cannot adjust the poster size once the file has been formatted. Posters created in presentation software (such as Keynote or Prezi) are often not be compatible with our printer, even after converting to .ppt or .pdf files.