High School Case Competition
Date: Friday April 27, 2018
9:00am - 3:00pm
at The King's University
Topic: Marketing and the Environment
Students from 16 high schools participate each year and bring creative new ideas to the topics.
- For Students in grade 11 and 12, participating in teams of 4.
How it works
- participants will be presented with case material 2 weeks prior to the event
- teams will create a business plan and prepare a presentation to give on the day of the event
- teams will present their business plans to a panel of judges in 2 rounds of competition with the top 4 teams participating in the final round
- one team per school is eligible to participate
- lunch is provided
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org