Nicholas B. Knoppers Hall
Our performance hall seats an audience of 200 and features excellent acoustics, instruments, and recording facilities. The hall’s instrumental inventory includes the following:
- Yamaha nine-foot concert grand piano, once owned by renowned pianist Glenn Gould
- Hailun seven-foot grand piano
- Letourneau 12-stop, two manual mechanical pipe organ
- Hubbard one-manual, Flemish-style harpsichord
- Sabathil two-manual pedal harpsichord
King’s organ students have weekly lessons at West End Christian Reformed Church, which boasts a beautiful 36-stop, two manual mechanical Letourneau organ, and is an excellent alternative resource for recitals.
- All practice rooms are bright, naturally-lit and very spacious.
- Practice time is scheduled for each term according to availability and student needs.
- A number of our practice rooms house grand pianos.
Additional music facilities
Take a look at our vocal studio, practice rooms, most prized instruments, and other fine arts spaces using King's campus map.