Make a difference with the Non-Profit and Social Entrepreneurship program at King's
Our world needs problem-solvers, solution-finders, difference-makers. There are many needs in our world, an non-profits play a critical role in delivering much needed services, products and programs.
That's where King's Non-Profit and Social Entrepreneurship program comes in. By applying business principles such as accounting, marketing, management, and human resources, to non-profits, the important work carried out by these vital organizations can be amplified and expanded.
- Become an effective, capable collaborator as you learn to develop strategy and capacity along with stakeholders
- Compare and contrast for-profit organizations with non-profit organizations. Consider where non-profits can learn from private business and where must they chart their own course
- Develop your skills as a leader and as a creative problem-solver
- Learn from, and network with, professionals in the non-profit sector as you seek to develop your own abilities as a social entrepreneur
Available as a concentration
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce