Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Ever dreamed of owning your own business? Perhaps you even have idea of what that might be some day. King's Small Business & Entrepreneurship program is about providing the competencies and know-how required to be successful in these environments.
Small businesses and start-ups tend to be lean organizations so it's important that leaders and in this sector have a diverse breadth of knowledge and skillsets to draw on. The Small Business & Entrepreneurship concentration equips graduates to be versatile problem-solvers, capable of thinking on their feet; enterprising go-getters who know what needs to be done, and how to do it.
- Hone your abilities as a decision-maker and entrepreneur through business case competitions, case studies, and simulations.
- Develop skills you will require each day such as managerial planning, marketing, communication, and accounting.
- Gain an understand of the small business legal environment through courses like BUSI 369 - Commercial Law.
- Appreciate the integrated nature of a business at a strategic and tactical level and how to implement decisions.
- Learn how to better respond well to various ethical dilemmas in a business environment.
Available as a concentration
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce