Begin your study abroad program registration, today
Student's at The King's University have a number of study abroad opportunities. Space in these programs vary from year to year and from program to program. Placement into a study abroad program is not guaranteed, and additional application criteria may apply.
Study abroad programs offered by The King's University normally have additional costs and fees associated with them in addition to the regular tuition structure. Some subsidies may apply. Fees and tuition for study abroad programs offered at partner institutions are set by the partner institution.
For assistance and additional information, contact the Registry.
Register for a study abroad program offered at King's
King's students in their second year of study or later have the option to register in a study abroad opportunity.
Study abroad opportunities at King's:
- Quest Mexico Learning Tour
- Netherlands Study Exchange
- Micah Centre Custom Internship
- Honduras Water Project
- Bangladesh Learning Tour
To apply for any of the programs listed above, follow the below steps:
- Contact King's Registration and Student Finance office for information on dates and costs.
- Contact your faculty adviser to ensure the study abroad opportunity you're interested in fits into your program.
- Apply for the program in person at King's Registration and Student Finance office.
- Complete any next steps as directed by your faculty adviser or King's Registration and Student Finance office.
Register for a study abroad program offered at a partner institution
King's students in their second year of study or later are eligible for admission into a study abroad program at partner universities.
Study abroad opportunities at partner institutions:
- Au Sable Institute (Costa Rica, Great Lakes, Pacific Rim, and India campuses)
- Best Semester (Australia, Middle East, Uganda, etc.)
- Creation Care Studies Program (New Zealand, or Belize)
- Houghton in Tanzania
- Jerusalem University College
- Laurentian Leadership Centre
- Netherlandic Study Program
- Oxford Study Programme
- Semester in Spain
- World Journalism Institute
To apply for the programs listed above, follow these steps:
- Visit the partner institution's website or contact them directly for information on dates and program costs.
- Contact your faculty adviser to ensure the study abroad opportunity you're looking at fits into your current King's program.
- Download the Request to Enrol in a Course at Another Institution form and complete it as best you can.
- Bring the completed or partially completed form to King's Registration and Student Finance office.
- If approved to take a study abroad program at a partner institution, complete the application and registration process at that institution. The Registration and Student Finance office can point you in the right direction if you need help with this step.
- Once you have completed your course, request an official transcript from the partner university to transfer your course credits back to King's.