Scholarships and Awards Application
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year open on or after February 2, 2017 and close March 31, 2017.
Apply for Financial Aid, today.
Who can apply?
- Both domestic and international current students
- Future students, who will have partial admission to King's by March 31.
- to be eligible for bursaries, students must plan to enroll in at least 9 credits per term
- To be eligible for scholarships, students must plan 12 credits per term to be eligible for scholarships
What awards does King's offer?
- Our awards consist of competitive bursaries (awards based on financial need) and scholarships (awards based on academic achievement) for full-time students who have enrolled in the upcoming school year.
- Awards range from $500 to $6,000 over three years.
- For a complete list of awards, see the King's Academic Calendar.
When will I receive my award?
- King's will notify students by mail in May if they have won an award. Students must have registered in fall term classes, and have accepted their award by June 15 in order to receive it.
- Award funds are released fifty percent in the fall term (typically September) and fifty percent in the winter term (typically January). King's applies awards to outstanding tuition and fees, if applicable.
Note: You do not have to apply for Admission and Transfer scholarships because King's automatically selects recipients.
For more information on these and other awards at King's, in addition to important dates, deadlines and policies please refer to King's Academic Calendar.
Note: deadlines do not include Admission, Transfer or Returning Student Scholarships.