The Apartments are located across the street from the main campus and are intended for second, third, and fourth year students as well as mature students (age +21). This style of residence combines both independent and communal living, making it a popular choice among students. There is space for 103 students in the apartments.
Each apartment consists of:
- 6 fully furnished, private bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious living and dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities (located on each floor)
Apartment residents are not required to purchase a pre-paid food plan. However, apartment residents have the option of purchasing a self-selected food plan or a full food plan. With the self-selected food plan, the resident will alternate between cooking independently and having meals at Choices Café by adding a self-selected amount of funds to their Student ID Card. With the full food plan, the resident will have all their meals at the Choices Café. See below for more information
- Individual room: $3,800/year
- A $500 Residence Deposit(non-refundable) is required to complete your residence application. This deposit can be paid through any of the methods listed here.
Pre-paid food plan
- Basic: $3,440/year
- Limited: $3,000/year
- Self-selected amount: $75 increments
Unused money will transfer from the Fall semester to the Winter semester. However, at the end of the academic year, unspent money will not be refunded to the student.