The Apartments are across the street from the main campus and are intended for second, third, and fourth year-students as well as mature students (age +21). This style of residence combines both independent and communal living, making it a popular choice among students. There is space for 103 students in the Apartments.
Each Apartment consists of:
- Six fully furnished, private bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious living and dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities (located on each floor)
Apartment residents are not required to purchase a pre-paid food plan; however, apartment residents have the option of purchasing a self-selected food plan or a full food plan. With the self-selected food plan, the resident alternates between cooking independently and having meals at Choices Café by adding a self-selected amount of funds to their Student ID Card. With the full food plan, the resident has all their meals at the Choices Café. See below for more information.
- Individual room: $3,950/year.
- A $500 Residence Deposit(non-refundable) is required to complete your Residence Application. This deposit can be paid through any of the methods listed here.
Pre-paid food plan
- Basic: $3,544/year.
- Limited: $3,090/year.
- Self-selected amount: $75 increments.
Unused money transfers from the Fall semester to the Winter semester; however, at the end of the academic year, unspent money will not be refunded to the student.