What is The King’s Ambassador Program?
This program facilitates student development in leadership, professionalism, community engagement, and school spirit. Students selected to participate understand the importance of education and proudly represent The King’s University in our community and promote the educational opportunities available to our students. Ambassadors are involved in training and professional development workshops during their time as a volunteer.
What do King’s Ambassadors do?
Through a partnership between the Admissions and Community Engagement offices, Ambassadors will choose how to best shape their Ambassador experience.
Opportunities include the following:
- hosting events for prospective students, families, alumni, and groups
- representing King’s at various events and activities, both on and off campus, such as information sessions, conferences, open house, and campus visit events
- hosting prospective students for overnight events
- assisting with Admissions, Community Engagement, and Development calling campaigns
- writing blog posts about your student experience
- share your perspective on The King’s Student Experience
Thank you sponsors!
The King's Ambassador Program is primarily supported through in-kind donations and volunteer efforts and would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors and contributors. We offer our sincerest thanks for this support to these organizations.