Accommodations can include but may not be limited to the following:
- Note taking
- Academic strategy
- Alternate formatting of course materials
- Technological support (electronic recording device, computer, calculator, educational applications)
- Exam accommodation (extra time, distraction reduced space, technological support, supervised breaks, alternate formatting of print materials)
- Reduced course load
- Preferred classroom seating
- Other accommodations as recommended in documentation
Accommodations vary between students and are formalized in conversation with the Student Success Coordinator with reference to accommodation history and recommendations highlighted in your documentation.
You may be eligible to receive funding for your accommodations through Student Aid Alberta. To learn more about your options and to apply, contact the Student Success Coordinator at email@example.com.