Jesse Pattison (Biology concentration)
Get invaluable work experience, and earn credits towards your degree!
THE KING’S UNIVERSITY DR. VISSCHER RESEARCH PROJECT
Summer Research Assistant
- Processed/categorized camera trap images of wildlife in Cooking Lake/Blackfoot Provincial
- Recreation Area (CLBPRA)
- Checked camera traps in CLBPRA
- Ensured the accuracy of data
- Gathered data for a pilot project regarding wild hogs
- Presented at a summer research symposium
What did Jesse most like about this position?
“I really enjoyed the independence of this position. The expectations of what I was supposed to do were also very clear and that was good for me.”