If you're considering studying in Canada, King's is the place for you. Our small community and nationally recognised academic programs offer students the opportunity to thrive. The International Student Office and the Coordinator of Intercultural Student Programs (CISP) provide students coming to King’s from abroad the assistance they need to transition to studying in Canada.
King’s currently serves 790 students of all ages from a variety of backgrounds across Canada and around the world. In fact, our small student body represents over 25 different nations! Download our International Student Info Sheet.
Becoming an International Student at King’s
Make your transition to King’s a little easier. Don’t forget that we’re always here to help. Learn about our admission requirements before you apply. Anticipate how much it will cost to live in Canada. To help you plan your finances, check out how much it will cost to study and live here. When you are ready to apply, follow our application process and deadlines.
Current International Students
The International Student Office aims to deliver programming that is particularly designed for you. Take part in:
- An International Students Orientation that introduces the cultural practices we have at King’s and Canada
- The International Students Assistants Program that matches new students with a returning student from King’s
- Fun-filled, student-led events that take place every week
- Workshops that aid student’s personal development
- Our annual Globe Awareness Week festival that celebrates the cultural diversities we have on campus
Students are encouraged to consult the International Student Office regarding any concerns they may have about health care, working in Canada, homesickness, adapting to life in Canada, etc. We are here for all international students! To stay updated, join our Facebook Group.