If you're considering studying in Canada, King's is the place for you. Our small community and nationally recognized academic programs give students the opportunity to thrive. The International Student Office and the Coordinator of Intercultural Student Programs (CISP) provide students from abroad the help they need to transition to studying in Canada.
King’s currently serves 820 students from a variety of backgrounds across Canada and around the world. In fact, our student body represents over 25 different nations! Download our International Student Info Sheet.
Becoming an international student
Make your transition to King’s a little easier. We’re always here to help! Learn about our admission requirements before you apply. Anticipate how much it will cost to live in Canada. To help you plan your finances, check out how much it will cost to study and live here. When you are ready to apply, follow our application process and deadlines.
Current international students
The International Student Office aims to deliver programming that is designed for specifically for you. Take part in the following:
- An International Students Orientation that introduces the cultural practices we have at King’s and in Canada.
- The International Students Assistants Program that matches new students with a returning student from King’s.
- Fun-filled, student-led events that take place every week.
- Workshops to help your personal development.
- Our annual Globe Awareness Week festival that celebrates the cultural diversity on campus.
Students are encouraged to consult the International Student Office about any concerns they have about health care, working in Canada, homesickness, adapting to life in Canada, or other questions. We are here for all international students! To stay updated, join our Facebook group.