Study Your Minor in Communication Arts at King's
Explore how people create and sustain relationships through communication. Learn how to invent, combine, and interpret systems and symbols.
The Communication Arts program increases your understanding of a variety of communication topics and examines how strong, intentional communication techniques enhance your work in whatever God calls you to.
Students analyze the spoken word, written language, graphics and other art forms, musical communication, and digital media. Understand the value of clear, concise communication strategies and become purposeful, principled, and versatile communicators in business, not-for-profit, and life.
Communication Arts programs at King's
Available as a minor:
- 4-Year Bachelor of Arts
- 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce
- 4-Year Bachelor of Music
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (BIOL & CMPT majors)
Specific Communication Arts courses include:
- CMNA 201 - Introduction to Communication Arts
- CMNA 350 - Introduction to Motion Picture Production
- CMNA 395 - Journalism: Producing and Consuming "The News" in the 21st Century
- CMNA 396 - Introduction to Editing & Publishing
- CMNA 399 - Special Topics in Communication Arts
- CMNA 499 - Directed Studies in Communication Arts