Explore how people create and sustain relationships through communication. Learn how to pursue goals by inventing, combining, and interpreting systems and symbols.
The Communications program at King's increases your understanding of a wide variety of communication topics, and examines how strong, intentional communication techniques can enhance your work in whatever endeavor God is calling you to.
Students in the Communication Arts program analyze the spoken word, written language, graphics and other art forms, musical communication, digital media and more. Understand the value of clear, concise communication strategies and become purposeful, principled and versatile communicators in business, not-for-profit and life.
Communication Arts programs offered at King's
Available as a minor:
- 4-Year Bachelor of Arts
- 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce
- 4-Year Bachelor of Music
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (BIOL & CMPT majors)
Specific Communication Arts courses include:
- CMNA 201 - Introduction to Communication Arts
- CMNA 350 - Introduction to Motion Picture Production
- CMNA 395 - Journalism: Producing and Consuming "The News" in the 21st Century
- CMNA 396 - Introduction to Editing & Publishing
- CMNA 399 - Special Topics in Communication Arts
- CMNA 499 - Directed Studies in Communication Arts