Study Your Minor in Communication Arts at King's
Explore how people communicate with each other through the written word, graphics, movies, and more as you become a versatile communicator.
The Communication Arts program increases your understanding of communication in a variety of forms and examines how these techniques enhance your work in whatever God calls you to. Students analyze the spoken word, written language, graphics and other art forms, musical communication, and digital media.
Being a clear, concise communicator is an indispensable skill. Learn how to become purposeful communicators in business, not-for-profit, and for life.
Communication Arts programs at King's
Available as a minor:
- 4-Year Bachelor of Arts
- 4-Year Bachelor of Commerce
- 4-Year Bachelor of Music
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science (BIOL & CMPT majors)
Specific Communication Arts courses:
- CMNA 201 - Introduction to Communication Arts
- CMNA 350 - Introduction to Motion Picture Production
- CMNA 395 - Journalism: Producing and Consuming "The News" in the 21st Century
- CMNA 396 - Introduction to Editing & Publishing
- CMNA 399 - Special Topics in Communication Arts
- CMNA 499 - Directed Studies in Communication Arts