Live in Residence at King's
King's residence is a great place to live. It boasts of amazing amenities–like spacious dorm rooms and great themed common spaces–but it's more than just a room to sleep and study in. It’s a place where students make lasting friendships, get involved in campus events, and experience support and companionship throughout their time at King’s. Explore your options!
Living in residence means King's campus is your home! Your proximity to classes and campus resources can't be beat.
- Free high-speed wi-fi
- Media lounges
- Study lounges
- Kitchen lounge
- Coinless laundry facilities
Events and Activities
Traditions and residence-wide events
Each semester, look forward to larger group events or activities that bring the whole residence community together. Rez Rumble is one example where Tower and Apartment floors compete head to head to win contests for prizes and to claim the Rez Rumble Championship! Other traditions include Bob Ross Paint Night, Christmas parties, ice skating and hot chocolate, school-wide laser tag, pizza parties, painting the stairwell, and more.
Residence Assistants (RAs) host baking nights, board game nights, and educational events every night of the week. There's always something going on.
The best residence experience? The memories you make with friends.
- Play ultimate frisbee, soccer, or football in the south field.
- Explore Edmonton's restaurants, pubs, arts scene, and natural destinations.
- Pack into the media lounge to watch the big game, start a movie marathon, or binge through a show.
- Playing Smash Bros or Mario Kart in the media lounge on the Nintendo Switch
- Explore nearby Goldstick ravine park
- Play video games into the early hours of the morning.
- Grab an instrument and make music with friends.
Student leaders and staff supports
Our Student Life team is excited to support you however we can. We're passionate about creating an environment where you belong, know you're safe, and feel supported. Everyone needs someone to talk to or a point in the right direction at some point and student leaders are equipped to lend a hand when you need it.
Residence Assistants (RAs) live on every floor of each residence type and are trained to support students living in residence. If you'd prefer to talk to someone a little older or with particular training and expertise, King's Student Life staff are always available for a quick chat or to offer support.