Bachelor of Commerce at the Leder School of Business
Your career in business starts with a strong understanding of management, administration, finance, and accounting. King's takes business education one step further by integrating faith. Tomorrow's business leaders must consider social and environmental factors on top of employee management and financial considerations and at the Leder School of Business, students are challenged to creatively tackle real world challenges—in a way that doesn't compromise core beliefs.
King's Business program comes with full academic and industry recognition and holds accreditation from Chartered Professional Accountants, the Canadian Institute of Management, and more. The program houses five unique streams in general business, accounting, non-profit and social entrepreneurship, small business and entrepreneurship, and environmental management.
Business alumni employed within two years of graduating
Unique program streams to choose from
Average earnings of business program graduates in Canada
Business Program Highlights
- Apply business principles and practices to real-world challenges.
- Select from courses that prepare you for work in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Discover how to improve the world through entrepreneurship, leadership, accounting and finance, and more.
- Choose from a number of specializations that allow you to focus on what you're passionate about.
- Learn the theory behind best practices. Apply business principles through real-world experiences such as internships and global travel opportunities.
- Build your skill set as a business professional by studying topics such as statistical analysis, commercial law, and applied business simulation.
- Integrate Christian values like compassion, courage, justice, and hope as you pursue a career of doing business well.
Outside the Classroom
Students at the Leder School of Business are active in the community. As a business student at King's, you will be given the chance to take part in consulting projects, internships, case competitions, networking events, mentorships, and more.
King's is passionate about preparing business students for careers in a globalized world through cross-cultural experiences such as the Netherlands Study Tour and Asia Study Experience.
Work in a company to gain first-hand knowledge and skills used in the industry. Engage in a four-month internship that enhances your expertise and lets you experience real-world team environments.
Get involved with LBA, a student-run group that plans events and creates opportunities for business students to connect with one-another and network with the greater business community. LBA also organizes and hosts King's annual Career Fair.
Business Program Options
Available as a major:
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce
Available as a minor:
- 4-year Bachelor of Arts
- 4-year Bachelor of Music
- 4-year Bachelor of Science (Biology & Computing Science majors only)