Bachelor of Commerce at the Leder School of Business
A strong foundation in business starts with an understanding of management, administration, finance, and accounting. At King’s, we take business education one step further by integrating your faith. Emerging social and environmental concerns require tomorrow’s business leaders to find creative solutions. At the Leder School of Business, in addition to foundational knowledge and skills to navigate the business world, you will learn to creatively tackle new challenges that will shape the future – without compromising your core beliefs.
King’s business program offers five streams in general business, accounting, non-profit and social entrepreneurship, small business and entrepreneurship, and environmental management. The program is fully recognized and accredited by academic and industry organizations including Chartered Professional Accountants and the Canadian Institute of Management.
Business alumni employed within two years of graduating
Unique program streams to choose from
Average earnings of business program graduates in Canada
Business Program Highlights
- Apply business principles and practices to real-world challenges.
- Select from courses that prepare you for work in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Discover how to improve the world through entrepreneurship, leadership, accounting and finance, and more.
- Learn the theory behind best business practices. Apply business principles through real-world experiences such as internships, case competitions, and global travel opportunities.
- Build your skill set as a business professional by studying topics such as statistical analysis, commercial law, and applied business simulation.
- Integrate Christian values like compassion, courage, justice, and hope as you pursue a career of doing business well.
Outside the Classroom
Students at the Leder School of Business are active in the community. As a business student at King's, you will be given the chance to take part in consulting projects, internships, case competitions, networking events, mentorships, and more.
King's is passionate about preparing business students for careers in a globalized world through cross-cultural experiences such as the Netherlands Study Tour and Asia Study Experience.
Work in a company to gain first-hand knowledge and skills used in the industry. Engage in a four-month internship that enhances your expertise and lets you experience real-world team environments.
Get involved with LBA, a student-run group that plans events and creates opportunities for business students to connect with one-another and network with the greater business community. LBA also organizes and hosts King's annual Career Fair.
Business Program Options
Business at King’s gives students such a unique perspective on the world of business. The business professors ensure you get so much exposure to the business sector in order to ease student's…
Driscoll, McIsaac, and Wiebe interviewed leaders of small businesses who have integrated spirituality from diverse spiritual traditions into their workplaces. This research contributes to a better understanding…