Begin a career in Kinesiology at King's
The Kinesiology minor provides a general introduction into the field of human health science. The program equips students with knowledge and skills pertaining to healthy living and movement. King's Kinesiology program focuses on sports, wellness, coaching, and teaching but is also useful for students who want to dig deeper into anatomy, physiology, and nutrition.
Go beyond the classroom by learning individual and team sports. Understand how to come alongside others to help them lead lives enriched by leisure and activity. In a health-conscious society abundant with misinformation about healthy living, it is important to have accurate facts about physical education and well-being.
Kinesiology Program Highlights
- Understand how anatomy, physiology, fitness and nutrition all play a role in a person's total wellness.
- Gain knowledge and practical skills needed to help others live healthier lifestyles.
- Participate in hands-on work opportunities or pursue a particular area of interest with practicums and special topics study.
- Foster a holistic understanding of humanity and countless factors that contribute to human wellness.
- Dive into sports and the role they play in keeping us healthy and social.
- Learn how fitness, wellness, and health can bring glory to God.
Kinesiology Program Options
King’s immediately left a lasting impression on me, I felt at home from the moment I walked in. What put King’s on the radar for me was the volleyball program, but I soon realized that the…