Study a Bachelor of Arts in Theology at King's
Perhaps you've never thought of yourself as a theologian, but you've probably had questions about who or what God is and the role of the Christian faith in the 21st century. Theology seeks to answer these questions at their most fundamental level.
Study the theological resources which have shaped the Christian church over time. Courses in theology introduce students to the rich variety and depth of literature found in scripture, and students learn to depict a more accurate vision of God, God's Kingdom, creation and human beings while dealing with current ethical, political and religious realities.
Theology Program Highlights
- Grow to understand the truth and meaning of the Christian gospel in today's complex world
- Learn new ways of examining biblical literature and refine your ability to interpret scripture
- Apply biblical wisdom to personal and societal issues
- Be introduced to a variety of Christian literature and study various attempts by Christians to faithfully articulate Christian truth
- Bring the Bible to life by studying themes such as the old and new covenant, the vision of the apocalypse, the apostles, and Jesus' life on Earth
- Examine past and contemporary Christian theology. Compare and contrast Christianity with other world religions
- Study the nature of good and evil in relation to biblical literature
Theology Program Options
Dr. Joshua Harris, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Together with other researchers on the Theology, Science, and Knowledge project, I am working on a series of papers applying the insights of great medieval philosophers to present day problems in theological…Read More