Jillian Vander Vinne (English concentration)
Get invaluable work experience, and earn credits towards your degree!
WILD NORTH - Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern
- Daily fed and performed general care of wildlife
- Calculated dosage and administered medication
- Intake and triage of injured wildlife
- Set up habitat enclosures and released wildlife
- Monitored care of orphaned and injured animals
- Cleaned and maintained wildlife recovery building
What did Jillian most like about this position?
“I really enjoyed the hands on animal care and all the medical experience I got from the job.”