Book an Appointment
Career and Vocational Counselling
The Centre for Career and Calling is available to help at each step of the way. Witty Sandle, Career and Vocational Counsellor is available to see by appointment if you are looking to:
- Explore and clarify ideas, gifts, interests, and values, and how they fit with academic choices and possible careers.
- Reflect on past experiences and how these could provide clues to who one is and how they can serve the world.
- Understand how personality types affect the ways one sees the world, interact with others, and make decisions.
- Make sense of opportunities and begin to narrow your focus.
- Make well-informed decisions about your future.
- Engage with in a non-judgmental space with how to live a life of meaning and purpose.
Job Search and Internship Advice
Job search and internship advice is available from Tetyana Khramova, Work Integrated Learning Coordinator. Book an appointment with Tetyana if you are looking to:
- Identify and learn from internship, job, and volunteer experiences.
- Make sense of the labour market and trends.
- Create an effective job search plan that includes how to approach employers, craft a "killer" resume, write a compelling LinkedIn profile, and/or prepare for interviews.