We’re excited that you are planning your next steps at King’s! Here you will find details on everything from selecting a program, to applying for admission, to registering in courses. If you have any questions along the way, contact Admissions and we will be happy to walk you through this process.
1. Apply Online
Complete your Online Application by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
*Note: You will be redirected to Apply Alberta. We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
Important dates for each step of your application
- Oct 01: Fall Application opens
- Mar 31: 1st round of B.Ed. after-degree admissions (Recommended application deadline: Mar 15)
- Feb 01: Winter application opens
- May 15: 2nd round of Education After-Degree admissions
- Aug 15: Fall application deadline
- Aug 25: B.Ed After Degree application deadline
- Sep 30: Document submission deadline for fall applicants
- Dec 15: Winter application deadline
- Jan. 31: Document submission deadline for winter applicants
2. Pay the Application Fee
Pay the application fee to complete your application process:
- $70 Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing in Canada or the USA
- $140 International Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing internationally
Click to pay your application fee with debit or credit card
While credit card is not accepted as a payment type for all other student payments, you can use it to pay your application fee. View our payment methods page for accepted payment types and for alternative payment methods for students residing outside of Canada.
3. Submit your documents
King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and from any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs. Interim transcripts may be submitted for an initial admission decision if official transcripts are not yet available.
King’s will automatically request official transcripts from Alberta high schools and most Alberta post-secondary institutions. For all other schools, you must request that official transcripts be mailed directly to King’s.
International Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and proof of English Proficiency.
View English Proficiency requirements
Bachelor of Education Applicants
To apply for a Bachelor of Education program please review our requirements.
View Education After-Degree Admission Requirements
4. Final Step - check your email
After your application and documents have been received, you will be notified by email with your admission decision within two weeks (four weeks for international applicants). You can expect your official letter of admission to arrive in the mail shortly afterwards.