We’re excited that you are planning your next steps at The King's University, Edmonton's Christian University. Here you will find details on everything from selecting a program, to applying for admission, to registering in courses. If you have any questions along the way, contact Admissions and we will be happy to walk you through this process.
Have you already applied for admission at King's? View the status of your application.
additional deadlines below
1. Apply Online
Complete your Online Application by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
You will be redirected to Apply Alberta. We recommend using Chrome as your browser.
Important Dates for Canadian students
- Oct 01: Fall application opens
- Feb 01: Winter application opens
- Feb 28 : Application and documentation Deadline for 1st round of B.Ed. decisions
- Mar 31: 1st round of B.Ed. admissions (Recommended application deadline: Mar 15)
- Apr 15 : Application and documentation Deadline for 2nd round of B.Ed. decisions
- May 15: 2nd round of B.Ed. admissions
- Aug 15: Fall application deadline
- Aug 15: B.Ed. application deadline
- Sep 30: Document submission deadline for fall applicants
- Jan 13: Winter application deadline
- Jan 31: Document submission deadline for winter applicants
Important Dates for International Students
- Apr 15: International fall reduced application fee deadline
- Jun 15: International fall deadline
- Aug 15: International winter reduced application fee deadline
- Oct 15: International winter deadline
2. Pay the Application Fee
Pay the application fee to complete your application process:
- $70 Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing in Canada or the USA
- $140 International Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing internationally
- $100 International Reduced Application fee
American students are subject to domestic student deadlines and application fees, but are considered international students for all other purposes. Once you click Pay Now, you will be re-directed to the login for your personalized Application Status Page. If you have not yet set up your login or you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Your Password” link.
3. Submit your documents
King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and from any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs. Interim transcripts may be submitted for an initial admission decision if official transcripts are not yet available.
King’s will automatically request official transcripts from Alberta high schools and most Alberta post-secondary institutions. For all other schools, you must request that official transcripts be mailed directly to King’s.
International Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and proof of English Proficiency.
View English Proficiency requirements
Bachelor of Education Applicants
Prospective Education students must provide additional documentation as part of their application.
View Education After-Degree Admission Requirements
4. Final Steps
After your application and documents have been received, you will be notified by email with your admission decision within two weeks (four weeks for international applicants). You can expect your official letter of admission to arrive in the mail shortly afterwards (International Students will receive their official letter electronically rather than in the mail).