We’re excited that you are planning your next steps at The King's University, Edmonton's Christian University. Here you will find details on everything from selecting a program, to applying for admission, to registering in courses. If you have any questions along the way, contact Admissions and we will be happy to walk you through this process.
Have you already applied for admission at King's? View the status of your application.
1. Apply Online
Complete your Online Application by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
You will be redirected to Apply Alberta.
Additional Dates for Canadian Students
- Oct 01: Fall applications open
- Feb 01: Winter applications open
- Feb 28: Application and documentation deadline for first round of B.Ed. decisions
- Apr 01: Application and documentation deadline for second round of B.Ed. decisions
- Jun 15: B.Ed. application deadline
Important Dates for International Students
- Jun 15: Fall applications deadline (application fee reduced until Apr 15)
- Oct 15: Winter applications deadline (application fee reduced until Aug 15)
2. Pay the Application Fee
Pay the application fee to complete your application process:
- $70 Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing in Canada or the USA
- $140 International Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing internationally
- $100 International Reduced Application fee. The deadline for reduced application fees is is April 15 for the Fall term, and August 15 for the Winter term.
American students are subject to domestic student deadlines and application fees, but are considered international students for all other purposes. Once you click Pay Now, you will be re-directed to the login for your personalized Application Status Page. If you have not yet set up your login or you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Your Password” link.
3. Submit your documents
King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and from any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs. Interim transcripts may be submitted for an initial admission decision if official transcripts are not yet available.
King’s will automatically request official transcripts from Alberta high schools and most Alberta post-secondary institutions. For all other schools, you must request that official transcripts be mailed directly to King’s.
International Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and proof of English Proficiency.
View English Proficiency requirements
Bachelor of Education Applicants
Prospective Education students must provide additional documentation as part of their application.
View Education After-Degree Admission Requirements