How to Apply
We’re excited that you are planning your next steps at King’s! Here you will find details on everything from selecting a program, to applying for admission, to registering in courses. If you have any questions along the way, contact Admissions and we will be happy to walk you through this process.
1. Apply Online
Complete your Online Application by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
*Note: You will be redirected to Apply Alberta. We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
Important Dates to keep in mind for each step of your application
- Oct. 01: Fall Application opens
- Mar. 31: 1st round of Education After-Degree admissions (March 15 is the recommended application deadline)
- Feb. 01: Winter Application opens
- May 15: 2nd round of Education After-Degree admissions
- Aug. 15: Fall Application Deadline
- Sept. 30: Document Submission Deadline for Fall Applicants
- Dec. 01: Winter Application Deadline
- Jan. 31: Document Submission Deadline for Winter Applicants
2. Pay the Application Fee
- $70 Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing in Canada or the USA
- $140 International Application Fee (non-refundable): applicants residing internationally
USA and International Applicants can apply for FREE until March 31!
Once you submit your Online Application and accept the Terms and Conditions, you do not need to continue on to the payment page.
3. Submit your documents
King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and from any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs. Interim transcripts may be submitted for an initial admission decision if official transcripts are not yet available.
King’s will automatically request official transcripts from Alberta high schools and most Alberta post-secondary institutions. For all other schools, you must request that official transcripts be mailed directly to King’s.
Complete a Personal Recommendation Form
The Personal Recommendation Form should be completed by someone who is not a relative or friend, and knows the applicant in a professional capacity. Download and complete only one of the following forms:
International Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and proof of English Proficiency.
View English Proficiency requirements
Bachelor of Education Applicants
To apply for a Bachelor of Education program please review our requirements.
View Education After-Degree Admission Requirements
4. Final Step - Check your email
After your application and documents have been received, you will be notified by email with your admission decision within 2 weeks (4 weeks for international applicants). You can expect your official letter of admission to arrive in the mail shortly afterwards.