The library is not currently accepting donations.
While donated materials are free, they cost money in terms of staff resources to assess, catalogue, process, and maintain.
Please read the following before contacting the library:
- You will be required to provide an itemized list, including title, author, publisher and publication date for all items.
- Donated materials must meet the same standards of quality and relevance to King's research and teaching programs as newly purchased titles and be in excellent physical condition.
- The King's library does not accept textbooks, abridgements, anthologies, readers, or other items that do not have lasting academic value.
- All materials must be published within the last five years.
Please note the following:
- The King's library reserves the right to refuse any donation.
- The King's library reserves the right to throw away donated materials that do not meet collection needs and policy guidelines.
Contact the library email@example.com if your donations meet the above guidelines and include the itemized list.
Please do not leave donated materials at the Service Desk or Campus Reception desk without prior arrangements.