U.S. Donors

US Donations through the Friends of ICS

Are you a resident of the United States who would like to make a donation in USD? You can make a gift through the Friends of ICS, our partner in the US and receive a US charitable tax receipt. Please visit the Friends of ICS website and click the donate button. Be sure to include “The King’s University” in your note when you make your donation.