A Recipe For Success!
In the midst of exam week, we all need a break and usually that involves food!
The commuter program just had a pie event for students to enjoy- a delicious way to mingle with fellow students and take a break from studying. Who doesn't like pie but who has time to make one?
Here is one of my favorite pies- chocolate pudding pie with gummy worms hidden inside!
And here is the recipe for this quick, easy, and joyful pie! Now go bake and eat with friends!
You will need:
- 1-1/4 cup of Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup of margarine or butter
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 Cool Whip
- Mix baking crumbs and margarine in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm. Serve topped with remaining Cool Whip, and add gummy worms if you want to add some fun!
I want to know what your favorite pie is? Do you have a special recipe? And if not gummy worms, what would you add?