Breakfast on the Run
Quick! You're running out of the door. Again, you didn't get time for breakfast but you're craving an omelette. Never fear, that good breakfast on the run is not out of reach. Try this recipe for an 'Omelette in a Cup'. You can have it for breakfast or lunch or why not brunch?
Omelette in a Cup
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp diced red peppers
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp sliced green onions
1. Spray mug with cooking spray
2. Crack both eggs into the mug and whisk until scrambled
3. Add in veggies and gently stir together
4. Place mug in the microwave for approximately 1minute 30 seconds.
5. Let omelette cool, add salt and pepper
*Any vegetables or spices can be used in this recipe to cater to personal taste!
If you would like to read more on this recipe or various others that are similar check out this website.
Be kind to yourself! :)