Located just across the street from the main campus, next to the campus ecological preserve, the Apartments are intentionally designed to meet the needs of students in more senior years of study. Each unit comes equipped with a kitchen and two washrooms and includes six individual rooms furnished with built-in storage, shelving, and a large desk and workstation.
Private bedrooms and large common areas make the Apartments a great combination of living by yourself and with others!
Six Private Bedrooms
- Twin size bed with built-in storage.
- Spacious built-in cabinetry and wardrobe
- Large desk and study area
Apartment Common Areas
- Two large 3 piece washrooms
- Wrap-around kitchen including all appliances.
- Large pantry with individualized storage space.
- Comfy dining space with room for up to 6 place settings.
- Large living room sectional
- Coffee tables and end tables
- Dining table and chairs
- Bar-style seating
- Hi-speed wi-fi
- Laundry facilities (located on each floor)
- Free Parking (plug-in stalls available for $100/semester)
- All campus amenities
All residents in the Apartment have access to the Apartment Lounge, a newly renovated space featuring a large TV, comfy coaches, cable and streaming services, printing facilities, and cozy study areas.
|Apartment occupancy||$541 / month|
Residence fees cover all utility costs—heat, water, and electricity—in one convenient payment. A $500 deposit (non-refundable) is required to complete the residence application.
Students living in the Apartments have the option to purchase a limited food plan through the cafeteria.