Information Systems at King's
Efficient, powerful, and secure systems are vital to the proper functioning of society. King's Information Systems (Info Sys) Concentration equips students with the technical skills and business background required to become confident problem solvers and actors in the extensive, varied field of information technology.
The Info Sys program engages with core computing science principles such as system design, analysis, programming, data structures, and more. Students are also exposed to relevant business and managerial topics with a view to empowering graduates to become leaders in their field.
- Apply principles and industry best-practises through internships and real-world experiences
- Blend academic and lab work to understand and uncover new strategic possibilities
- Model and design your own information systems
- Explore systems architecture, security and privacy, and ethical questions arising from information collection and management
- Discover new possibilities for providing services and products
Available as a concentration
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce