Study Accounting at The King's University
Accounting Program Highlights
- Gain exposure to the world of accounting through courses in financial and managerial accounting, commercial law, tax principles, finance, and more.
- Learn to wield accounting principles and best practices to find solutions to problems facing business in our fast-paced, ever changing world.
- Develop an attention to detail, and a keen eye for accuracy and precision.
- Discover how to apply a knowledge of accounting and finance to help non-profits and Christian organizations thrive in environments of scarcity.
- Earn credit towards your degree at King's and Chartered Professional Accountant designation at the same time!
Accounting Program Options
Available as a minor
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce