Study Accounting at The King's University
Accounting Program Highlights
- Gain exposure to the world of accounting through courses in financial and managerial accounting, commercial law, tax principles, finance, and more.
- Learn to apply accounting principles and best practices to find solutions to problems facing business in a fast-paced, ever-changing world.
- Develop big picture, long term perspectives informed by careful critique and analysis.
- Cultivate an attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy and precision.
- Discover how to apply knowledge of accounting and finance to help non-profits and Christian organizations thrive in environments of scarcity.
- Earn credit towards your degree at King's and Chartered Professional Accountant designation at the same time.
Accounting Program Options
Available as a concentration
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce