Looking to pursue a career in Elementary Education? Interested in Social Sciences? This may be the stream for you!
In addition to the required general courses for the Social Sciences program, students specializing in Elementary Education may take the following:
- GEOG 310 - Human Geography
- HIST 360 - Canada to Confederation
- HIST 361 - Canada Since Confederation
- POLI 320 - Canadian Government and Politics
- PSYC 251 - The Person in Society
- PSYC 351 - Childhood and Adolescence
- SOCI 201 - Canadian Society
- SSCI 309 - Methods of Inquiry and Analysis in the Social Sciences
- SSCI 495 - Senior Social Science Seminar
3 credits of:
Program streams allow for specialization within a degree program and prepare students for future employment and professional studies.