Sports and Recreation Management at King's
Sport and leisure related businesses make for healthy, active, and joyful communities. Whether working with individuals to help develop and achieve health and wellness goals, or with professional organizations striving for excellence, careers in Sports and Recreation management are about helping people achieve their best.
King's Bachelor of Commerce concentration in Sports and Recreation Management integrates topics in human health and personal fitness with courses in business administration, management, leadership, and more. Graduates of the program understand the business side of sport and leisure related endeavors and are empowered to support these organizations sustainably and with intention.
- Combine your interests in human health and wellness with principles of healthy and sustainable business.
- Develop your skills and abilities as a leader
- Identify and examine current trends and practices in the fields of sports, recreation, and leisure
- Explore recreation and sport from a Christian world view
- Uncover how contemporary concepts and trends about sports impact our view of the world, locally and globally.
Available as a concentration
- 4-year Bachelor of Commerce