Paying for your Application Fee
The application fee can paid during the online application or after the online application is submitted:
- During the online application: You will be redirected to Moneris (applicants living in Canada or the USA) or Flywire (applicants living outside Canada or the USA) to pay after submitting your application.
- After submitting the online application: Log back in to your Application Status Page to pay your application fee. If you have not set up your username and password or if you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Password” button and you will be sent an email instructing you on how to log in.
Paying for Other Fees at King's
Tuition, student fees, and more can be paid through any of the methods listed below.
- Go to King’s On-Line Payments.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in with your Alberta Student Number (ASN). Your ASN was obtained when you applied through Apply Alberta and is a 9 digit number. You can look up your ASN online.
- Follow the online instructions.
Flywire - Credit card payments
Flywire is a secure payment method that allows students to track their payments from start to finish using credit card. Flywire can be used to pay tuition, fees, and deposits from any country and bank. International students also have the option to choose their home currency (in most cases)—providing savings on bank fees.
To use this service, students need to create a Flywire account with basic personal information. A service charge of 1.5%-2.5% is applied to all transactions depending on the chosen method of payment.
To use Flywire, go to King’s On-Line Payments.
Visit the Registration and Student Finance Office, Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Deposits can be paid by debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft.
Cheques, money orders, or bank drafts can be mailed to:
Registration and Student Finance Office
The King’s University
9125 50 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H3
Contact our Registration and Student Finance office with any questions regarding student fees and available payment options.