Application deposits, tuition, and fees can be paid through any of the following methods:
- Go to King’s On-Line Payments.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in with your Alberta Student Number (ASN). Your ASN was obtained when you applied through Apply Alberta and is a 9 digit number. You can look up your ASN online.
- Follow the online instructions.
- Go to www.plastiq.com (please note that Plastiq charges a 2.5% service fee).
- Create an account.
- Search for ‘The King’s University”.
- The King’s University
- 9125 50 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Enter the following information:
- Select what the payment is for from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the student’s first and last name.
- Select the ID type and enter the ID.
- Complete the payment.
- Visit the Registration and Student Finance Office, Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- Deposits can be paid by cash, debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft.
- Cheques, money orders, or bank drafts can be mailed to:
Registration and Student Finance Office
The King’s University
9125 50 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H3
- Contact the Registration and Student Finance Office for more information.
Registration and Student Finance Office:
- Phone: 780.465.8330
- Toll Free: 1.800.661.8582
- E-mail: email@example.com