Paying for your Application Fee
The application fee can paid during the online application or after the online application is submitted:
- During the online application: You will be redirected to Moneris (applicants living in Canada or the USA) or Flywire (applicants living outside Canada or the USA) to pay after submitting your application.
- After submitting the online application: Log back in to your Application Status Page to pay your application fee. If you have not set up your username and password or if you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Password” button and you will be sent an email instructing you on how to log in.
Paying for Other Fees at King's
Tuition, student fees, and more can be paid through any of the methods listed below.
- Go to King’s On-Line Payments.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in with your Alberta Student Number (ASN). Your ASN was obtained when you applied through Apply Alberta and is a 9 digit number. You can look up your ASN online.
- Follow the online instructions.
- Go to www.plastiq.com (please note that Plastiq charges a 2.5% service fee).
- Create an account.
- Search for ‘The King’s University”.
- The King’s University
- 9125 50 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Enter the following information:
- Select what the payment is for from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the student’s first and last name.
- Select the ID type and enter the ID.
- Complete the payment.
Flywire - for international students
Flywire is used for all international payments from accounts outside of Canada. Flywire is a secure method of payment that allows you to track your payment from start to finish. Through this service you can pay your tuition, fees, and deposits from any country and any bank—often in your home country currency, which allows you to save on bank fees. To use this service you will be asked to create an account on the Flywire website with your basic personal information.
To use Flywire, go to kingsu.flywire.com.
Visit the Registration and Student Finance Office, Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Deposits can be paid by cash, debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft.
Cheques, money orders, or bank drafts can be mailed to:
Registration and Student Finance Office
The King’s University
9125 50 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H3
Contact our Registration and Student Finance office with any questions regarding student fees and available payment options.