The application fee can paid during the Online Application or after the Online Application has been submitted:
- During the Online Application: pay by credit or debit card through King’s On-Line Payments.
- After Submitting the Online Application: pay by credit card through plastiq.com, or by using one of King’s additional methods of payment listed below.
Deposits, Tuition and Student Fees
The application fee, deposits, tuition and fees can be paid through any of the following methods:
- Go to King’s On-Line Payments.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in with your Alberta Student Number (ASN). Your ASN was obtained when you applied through Apply Alberta and is a 9 digit number. You can look up your ASN online.
- Follow the online instructions.
- Go to www.plastiq.com (please note that Plastiq charges a 2.5% service fee).
- Create an account.
- Search for ‘The King’s University”.
- The King’s University
- 9125 50 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Enter the following information:
- Select what the payment is for from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the student’s first and last name.
- Select the ID type and enter the ID.
- Complete the payment.
- Visit the Registration and Student Finance Office, Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- Deposits can be paid by cash, debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft.
- Cheques, money orders, or bank drafts can be mailed to:
Registration and Student Finance Office
The King’s University
9125 50 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H3
- Contact the Registration and Student Finance Office for more information.
Registration and Student Finance Office:
- Phone: 780.465.8330
- Toll Free: 1.800.661.8582
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org