Book Lovers Day: A-Z Book Reccomendation List
Happy Book Lovers Day! This is the perfect day to set aside some reading time. Why not complete some reading sprints? Set a timer for an hour and focus on nothing but reading – see how many pages you can finish in 60 minutes!
To get you started on some book-lovin’ fun, I’ve compiled an A-Z list of some great book titles. All of these are books that I’ve read and loved! The only exceptions are letters Q, X, and Z, which were tricky – But I made sure to get some great recommendations from friends, family, and the internet to fill those spots. I strongly recommend giving any of them a try!
- A: All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- B: The Back of the Turtle by Thomas King
- C: Circe by Madeline Miller
- D: A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- E: Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran-Foer
- F: Fugitive Pieces by Anne Michaels
- G: Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- H: Hard Times by Charles Dickens
- I: The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- J: Jesus on the Dashboard by Lisa Murphy-Lamb
- K: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- L: Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- M: Moby-Dick, or, The Whale by Herman Melville
- N: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- O: Obasan by Joy Kogawa
- P: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Q: Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp (J. K. Rowling)
- R: Room by Emma Donoghue
- S: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- T: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- U: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- V: Vicious by V. E. Schwab
- W: Watership Down by Richard Adams
- X: There aren’t a lot of book titles that start with X, which means this is the perfect opportunity for you to try a comic book or spinoff! Why don’t you take a look at Xena: Warrior Princess, or the new X-Men series, House of X and Powers of X?
- Y: The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Z: Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
This Book Lovers Day, put down your smartphone and dive into a great new read, or re-visit an old favourite. Tell us about some of your favourite books in the comments!