Healthy Summer Popsicle Recipes
Summer is my favorite time of the year! The weather is amazing, and I absolutely love days at the beach, but one of the best things about summer is the endless cold sweet treats. While you can always go to an ice cream shop, what better way to enjoy a nice summer day than with a healthy sweet treat you can make at home? I’ve made a list of some recipes for healthy popsicles that look and sound amazing!
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Creamy Pops: A recipe with only three ingredients? That’s what I call simple and easy!
- Cucumber Raspberry Pops: This one also only has four ingredients, is made in less than thirty minutes, and it looks delicious!
- 3 Ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Pops: Three ingredients seems to be the trend with these sweet treats. Another reason to test them out!
- Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles: Strawberry and watermelon are two of my favorite fruits. I’m definitely going to try this one!
- Healthy Chocolate Fudgsicles: Obviously had to include this one. Everyone loves chocolate and hey if it can be healthy too why not give it a shot?
- Blue Ombre Edible Flower Popsicles: This one is unique! Not sure how it would taste, but it looks super cool!
- Pink Lemonade Popsicles: This one's a classic with or without the raspberries added in. I can guarantee this one will be delicious!
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops: With the avocado trend happening lately I figured I’d throw this one in there. Are you brave enough to try it?
Enjoy these sweet treats on a nice hot day. If you try out any of these recipes out drop a comment below and let us know how it was!
Stay cool out there!