Comfort Food: Ice Cream!
What do you think of when you hear the words “comfort food?” Do you think ice cream? I hope you do because that is what this blog is all about. How exciting! Although every day is a good day for ice cream, there is no better time to have ice cream as comfort food in the midst of stressful times. If you’re looking for some of the best places to try ice cream in Edmonton, you’ve come to the right blog! Here are the top 5 places to try this summer:
- You can never go wrong with good old marble slab. There are several Marble Slab Creamery's all around Edmonton, and each location is always just as good!
- This is a newly-opened ice cream shop at Southgate Center mall! Lots of new flavors to try and DEFINITELY Instagram worthy!
- What’s better than an ice cream shop? Ice cream on the move! This is an ice cream food truck that becomes Edmonton’s most visited ice cream place every summer. Only $8 for one size and it’s so delicious!
- You may think that ice cream can’t get any better than it already is…but it can! Here you can get ice cream that comes as a different kind of shaved ice that melts on your tongue exactly like an ice cream does!
- If you are looking for more of a subtle ice cream-like treat, try frozen yogurt! Menchie’s offers a variety of flavors and endless toppings!
With these top 5 places in mind, the only other hard decision is which place to try first and which ice cream flavor to choose! Being a tad obsessed with ice cream, I may know all these places from experience, so you can trust me! Yay for comfort food!