Things To Do During YEG Spring Break
Hi there future King's students!
It’s that time of the year friends - Spring Break! Are you pumped for a whole week (or maybe even more!) of time off school, but stumped trying to think of ways to avoid boredom? Have no fear, student blogger here! I have whisked together a list of fun Edmonton events and activities that you can do with your friends and family over the break! Say "No" to being a couch potato for Spring Break 2017!
- Visit the Edmonton Valley Zoo and check out all the cute animals waiting to see you!
- Check out the neat exhibits, planetarium and even the observatory at the Telus World of Science!
- Kick it back at Whyte Ave and indulge in the Old Strathcona District to see all the awesome artwork on the walls and visit the little boutiques!
- Treat yo'self and do a little shopping at West Edmonton Mall . I heard they have a new little shop with yummy macarons!
- Take the break to escape at Edmonton's Escape Rooms or at GTFO Escape Entertainment where you get the chance to pick a themed room and try your best to escape before time runs out!
- In for a challenge and for lots of fun? Try some board games at Table Top Cafe or at The Hexagon Boardgame Cafe!
- Do you know what's better than golfing? Glow in the dark golfing at Monster Mini Golf!
- Feeling buzzed with energy? Jump it out and "don't let gravity hold you down" at LaunchPad Trampoline Park!
And there you have it, creatively awesome ways to stay active and keep off the couch this Spring Break! If you're looking for more great ideas, make sure to check out King's Things To Do in Edmonton webpage. Wishing you all the best!