All Things Avocado: Avocado Recipes for Every Meal
July 31st is National Avocado Day and I think it’s worth celebrating because there are so many things you can make with avocado as the star of your recipe! I’ve got ideas and recipes to share with you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I love that many of these recipes are super easy to recreate and even better to eat, so let’s get to it!
- Baked Avocado Boats: have you ever thought of using the whole avocado rather than just what’s inside? This recipe only requires five steps and is great if you’re running out the door and need a speedy breakfast!
- Caprese Avocado Toast: we all know and love the simple avocado toast for breakfast but adding a little twist to this recipe will be sure to change up your mornings!
- Avocado Breakfast Bowls: breakfast bowls are the new thing so why shouldn’t we make a breakfast bowl with avocado for this national day?
- Avocado Tomato Salad: whether you are planning to make this your lunch or a side for a BBQ, you are sure to be blown away by the taste. This salad is very versatile and you can replace any of the ingredients as you see fit!
- Avocado Mac & Cheese: bet you didn’t think mac & cheese could get any better… well follow this recipe and add some avocado and you’ll be amazed at what you will be able to taste!
- Chicken Avocado Roll-Ups: you can serve this as an appetizer or just another way of making a nutritious meal for lunch. It only takes 20 minutes to make!
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs: if you’re looking to serve something a little fancy, go with the deviled eggs option but avocado style! This is a perfect finger food to add to your dinner options.
- Taco Stuffed Avocados: for those more chill dinners, I love having tacos as an option. A different change to your original hard shell/soft shell tacos is to use the whole avocado as your shell. Brilliant and tasty!
- Avocado Shrimp Burgers: avocado and shrimp seem to go well with each other… at least this recipe looks like they do! At some point you’ve got to have burgers for dinner right? This recipe only takes 30 mins to recreate!
- Bacon Avocado Fries: Did you just hear this correctly? Bacon, avocado, and fries all in one!? What’s even better is that this recipe is a low-carb and requires very little ingredients.
- Vegan Avocado Brownies: on our very own 601 blog we have tried out and listed a series of steps for you to follow so that you can make this heavenly creation.
- Avocado Chips: chips are obviously a staple snack option and it’s even better when they’re healthy without really tasting the difference!
Are you hungry yet? After all those recipes I definitely am. It seems like now I am in a state of avocado craziness but for this national day I am all for it. I hope you get to try out these different recipes and discover a new passion for avocados or a stronger passion if you’ve already loved them.