Become a student leader at King's
Be a part of the Student Leadership Program at King's
Becoming a Student Leader at King’s is one way you can serve your fellow students on campus. It gives you the opportunity to develop great relationships and develop interpersonal and leadership skills. Check out the statements below to see if you might be a great fit for a student leadership position.
You could make a great student leader if you:
- Think it’s important to create a sense of community for students.
- Have a heart to serve.
- Want to foster a support space for Indigenous students.
- Would love to be a part of someone’s spiritual formation and journey.
- Have a passion for planning worship services.
- Want to be part of creating a campus environment of well-being for all.
- Would enjoy supporting students to succeed academically.
- Want to walk alongside International students and support them with their unique challenges of transitioning into a different culture.
- Would like to foster a feeling of home for residence students.
- Want to engage with commuter students, giving them opportunity to connect with other commuters.