The President’s Cabinet provides leadership to the university under the overall guidance of the President. In assisting the President, the Cabinet:
- Works with the Board of Governors and Board subcommittees to advance the King’s mission, vision and values;
- Works collaboratively with other senior administrators to proactively solve cross-divisional issues;
- Provides continuity in decision-making on significant administrative issues;
- Solves problems that do not require participation of the President’s Council;
- Accounts for the institution’s financial and legal integrity;
- Enables and empowers successful leadership at all levels throughout the university.