Library Cards

King's Students

Use your ID card to borrow materials and login to online resources.

King's Faculty and Staff

Faculty/staff ID cards are produced by the Registry. The card is kept throughout the staff member's career at King's.

King’s Alumni

Alumni are eligible for an External Borrower card, which may be obtained at the service desk at no cost. This card allows you borrow books and does not provide you with off-campus access to our electronic resources. 

External, Non-King's Borrowers

You can request an External Borrower card by visiting the service desk. Alternately, you can obtain a TAL (The Alberta Library) Card at your home public library. Patrons using an External Borrower or TAL Card will be asked to show photo identification when they use the card. You are required to provide a working email address to register for either card. 

Lost Cards

Report a lost card to the Registry immediately.  You will be held responsible for all transactions on your card, this includes late fees. Replacement cards are obtained at the Registry for a fee.