King's Education program helps students develop an authentic connection between their faith beliefs and their future teaching practices to make a difference in the lives of children.
Our consecutive degree pathway enables you to combine your love of learning in your chosen major with your passion for teaching.
How it works:
- Choose either a three or four-year degree in a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Music
- Ensure your pre-education degree includes a teachable major and minor
- Take three credits of Canadian studies
- Recommended: Take EDUC 251 - Introduction to Teaching in your second year
- Recommended: Take EDUC 300 - Introduction to Western Educational Ideas in your final year
- Recommended: Take three credits of mathematics (MATH 281 or MATH 282)
- Apply to King's Education Program in the final year of your undergraduate degree