King's Education program helps students develop an authentic connection between their faith beliefs and their future teaching practices to make a difference in the lives of children.
Our consecutive degree pathway enables you to combine your love of learning in your chosen major with your passion for teaching.
How it works
- Choose either a 3 year or 4 year degree in one of a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce, or Bachelor of Music
- Ensure your pre-education degree includes a teachable major and minor
- Take EDUC 251: Introduction to Teaching in your second year
- Take EDUC 300: Introduction to Western Educational Ideas in your final year
- Take 3 credits of mathematics (MATH 281 meets this requirement)
- Take 3 credits of Canadian studies
- Apply to King's Education Program in the final year of your undergraduate degree