The King's University offers non-competitive admission. Students who meet the following admission requirements can expect admission to King's.
In most cases, a student will be considered for admission based on the following requirements:
- Completion of English 30-1 or equivalent
- Three standard grade 12 courses
- One additional standard or non-standard grade 12 course
- Overall grade average of 60% or higher
Note: Qualified courses do not include special projects or work experience.
Some programs have additional admission requirements. View program-specific requirements.
High school admission requirements by province
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories / Nunavut